happy easter

Do you ever get to an occasion and realise you haven't prepared anything? I do it more often then I'd like to admit because I also like to think I'm organised. In reality though I'm probably more organised in my mind than in practice which results in last minute rushing around. Luckily I love making stuff! And above are last minute easter cards I put together with sample papers I had, they were accompanied by colourful envelopes made from old Frankie magazine posters (which you can see here). Fun for any mailbox! Happy Easter to you and I hope you enjoy your long weekend relaxing, having fun with family and friends and possibly eating something yummy. See you back here next week x

3 comments:

thimble said...

they are so sweet!

jen storer said...

They're so sweet! x

Victoria said...

Yes, I do find that sometimes and trust me, it's even harder when children are hanging on your every action - ie Easter sewing and Easter hunts!