congratulations to the team of creatives behind 'mobile medic'


It's been a huge week of celebration around here. The past six months or more of long nights and hard work from the creative team my husband is a part of has paid off. Their campaign, Mobile Medic for the Australian Defence Force was awarded numerous lions at this years Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. If you are like me and a little unaware of what this all means let's just say, it's a big deal in the advertising industry. Think, advertising's version of the Oscars! Amazing. My biggest congratulations to all involved. I couldn't be prouder and knowing the effort and work that goes into a campaign like this (even if I'm biased), they couldn't be more deserving. Go team! Can I have my husband back now?!

No comments: