etsy seven

This is a bit overdue since my last Etsy Seven post was sooo long ago, so here goes. Feeling all inspired after watching the movie, Frida recently I decided to see what 'Frida' creations I could find on Etsy - there certainly wasn't any shortage. Here are some of my favourites. Happy Friday! Enjoy.
1. Frida Kahlo Print, by Judy Kaufmann // 2. Frida Kahlo Portrait, by Julie Tillman // 3. The Two Fridas Art Doll, by Pucherito // 4. Frida Kahlo Felted Brooch, by F for Felt // 5. Frida Kahlo 'Androgyny' Print, by Bett Norris Illustration // 6. Frida Kahlo Flower Crown, by Alice and Sara // 7. Frida With Her Pet Parrots, by Uneek Doll Designs


inthelightofthesun said...

hmm having troubles commenting. this is my third try. too lasy to type it all out again but the short version is I LOVE FRIDA!

Kylie said...

They are fabulous Evie! There certainly are a lot of Frida things out there. Love your selection :) Kx