tea for two


Things are a bit cosier around here, now that our heater is fixed! It took nearly two weeks for the repair man to come so I guess there were a few people in the same predicament. Luckily we had a small backup, we're in the middle of winter so it's been pretty cold.

Also keeping cosy - my teapot with it's new tea cosy. I finished it earlier this week. No pattern, which is probably obvious to some. It's pretty much just a knitted rectangle folded in half and stitched up the sides with holes in the right places. It may be a tiny bit big, not to worry, I had fun making it anyway!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is simply lovely :)

becka said...

cute!

teddybearswednesday said...

It's gorgeous ! and just what a teacosy should be like!

Unknown said...

Cute! I might try something like this.... well done! xx Hollie

Danielle said...

This is so cute Evie!! I'm suprised it didn't come up in conversation on Sunday :) And very well co-ordinated with your red kettle too!!! xo