now i know my abc's

Images via here.

You may have seen this already it has appeared on a few blogs, but I love it so much I had to share it too, just in case you haven't. It's a little set of alphabet cards, by the amazingly talented illustrator Julie Morstad.

I'm a fan of Julie's work, so when I spotted this over on Book By It's Cover I pretty much jumped out of my seat!

Julie's illustrations are just too cute. Did you see the little monkey playing the (Bb for) Banjo? Oh, and the sweet little box and ribbon is packaged up in - adorable! I can't wait to take a closer look, I wonder if it's sold in Australia? Hmm, I might have to investigate that one a little further I think.

1 comment:

teddybearswednesday said...

They are beautiful. What is it about the alphabet that is so lovely? Lovely seeing you tonight.xx