needle book + trip planning

This little needle book was today's quick sewing project. There are many projects on the list but I seem to be running out of crafty time and some will just have to wait until 2009. 2009! I hear you say, yes that's right, it's a little crazy around here at the moment as there's a big trip being planned. With only 13 days to go, the countdown is on. This trip includes Christmas in Cuba, New Years Eve and my birthday in New York. I am so, so excited, this will be my first time overseas. Can you believe that? I'll also be lucky enough to set foot in the UK, Spain, France, Belgium, Germany and Italy. I keep pinching myself as I can't believe one of my dreams is about to come true!

5 comments:

becka said...

Oh my goodness, Evie! That is too exciting! We went to Cuba this year and it was amazing, you'll love it. Ooh, ok if you go to Havana let me know because there is this print collective that you have to check out.

Spain, France, Italy, NY, Germany, the UK - also brilliant, where are you going in each country? Im so excited for you! Let me know if you'd like any tips (secretly just so I can re-live my travel through you...haha.)

Unknown said...

Wow! that's so awesome! lucky you xx

Veja cecilia said...

lucky you:)

mel bomba said...

I'm completely jealous!

Jodi said...

Oh wow Evie - how incredibly exciting. You'll have to post photos as you go! Love the little book you made