ta da!

Finally, the vest I've been knitting for what seems like forever is complete. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, a major bonus is that it actually fits. I must admit though my first attempt was way too large and had to be unpicked!

The very unique button, which I love is from
here. A bit of a button splurge for me but I'd been waiting some time for a reason to purchase one of Laura's divine creations and thought as the vest only had one button hole this would be a fantastic opportunity. I really love some of the more delicate patterned buttons she creates but felt the one I chose was more suited to the chunky-ness of the vest. If you like you can also see more of Laura's work over here.

8 comments:

Vegan and Vintage said...

Well done! where did you get the pattern? It looks so good, i'm tempted to try one!

danca said...

Love this vest! Beautiful cut, lovely texture, and a perfect button!

Danielle said...

OMG Evie this looks fantastic!! I do hope you are wearing it this weekend!!!!!

hokey said...

I just tagged you over at my blog, hope you dont mind..

Hollie x

jodi said...

wow, it's so beautiful. and the button is like the cherry on top.

jesska said...

Definitely worth the time & effort - it looks great!

becka said...

Hmm, strangely I thought I had already commented on this post but apparently not. It looks awesome though, so lovely. Where is the pattern from? I've been trying to find a good vest pattern for awhile now!

Anonymous said...

Hi!

really a nice vest!!

Any chance to have the pattern?!?! PLEASEEEE!!!