p.s. i adore you : brielle beu

Hello! Today I'd like to introduce you to P.S. I Adore You, an online store raising awareness and money for those affected by childhood cancer. Recently, Whitney from P.S. I Adore You, got in touch to see if I'd be interested in helping with Brielle Beu's story. Brielle is a 12 year old girl who was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia in 2010. Having bravely fought off cancer twice and undergone two bone marrow treatments, on 21st March this year Brielle and her family received the heartbreaking news that the cancer had returned. This time it would be too much for Brielle's body to withstand a third bone marrow transplant.

As Brielle courageously prepares to live her last days to their fullest and greet her goodbyes, P.S. I Adore You is holding a fundraiser with a
ll proceeds raised donated to the Beu family. Unthinkably Brielle's dad is also living with Myeloma cancer, read more about the Beu family's story here.

Whitney asked if I'd donate artwork for a downloadable print, to which of course I said yes! There are 26 artworks by 20 designers (including mine above) available to download from now until 13th April for $5 each. If you'd like to help Brielle and her family or to read more head on over to P.S. I Adore You.

Thank you x

2 comments:

Jeane M. said...

That is really sweet and heart warming. Hoping on that link now. Got my eye on your next posts.

Melissa G said...

Oh my! Sad and beautiful...
That is a lovely print, by the way.