lauren carney

 
I have been meaning to post pics of this adorable package for a few weeks now. It's from the wonderful online store belonging to illustrator, Lauren Carney. I have been a fan of Lauren's work for a while and especially fell in love with the gift she made for her dad last Father's Day. You have to check it out if you haven't seen it already. There is just something about Lauren's illustrated world of cheeky narratives and playfully geeky characters that I just can't get enough of.

Edit: Ooops and big apologies Lauren, you were briefly Laura in this post. Silly me!! Thanks Penny
I've had Twin Peaks on my mind, not sure if this was a subconscious thought sneaking in to my writing!

6 comments:

Penny said...

(It's Lauren!) and yeah I love her work too! So awesome!

Maria said...

Hi! I'm new to your blog and I have to say your banner caught my eye! I love it :)

Madeleine said...

I LOVE Lauren's work. It's so cool!
Think I need to go shopping...

Bonjour Johanna said...

The package is lovely ! I didn't know her work so I will have a look.

xoxox

lauren carney said...

naawwwww!
you are sooo super lovely miss!
haha just secretly i'm pretty sure i spent half an hour packaging your goodies and making it look pretty!

I have so many fancy tapes and stickers I use solely for postal orders.
Might have gone a little over board with yours though! :-P

thank you for the mention, i feel so famous being featured on your blog! (i may check it every day - dedication and admiration! huzzah!)

SUNDAY COLLECTOR said...

I came across Lauren's work only two days ago - she's very talented!