bears for jess

Snapped while we were in Prague checking out their mega-huge castle which also happens to house the world's second largest toy museum. Unfortunately we didn't get to go inside the museum but I spotted these two well loved characters in one of their display windows and immediately thought of this lovely bear lovin' lady.


It just so happens that Jess, from Teddy Bear's Wednesday is going to be at the State Library of Victoria today as part of the Craft Hatch market. I recommend checking it out if you are in this part of the woods, you are bound for a big surprise! (*Boom!* *Tish!* Poor form, I know! I couldn't resist.) Craft Victoria always put together a quality line up of crafters. And speaking of quality line-ups, check out Jess's market ready crew!

image from here

3 comments:

Kylie said...

I wish I was in that part of the woods! I'd love to go along and support Jess - she is just the best :) Lovely seeing her beautiful work here and your lovely bear snap too Evie :) Kx

teddybearswednesday said...

Oh My God Evie!!! thank you thank you ssooo much!!
Look at those old beautiful boys you saw. They are so me, and I love that you thought of me.
thank you also for the little promo, and your generous help today, for brightening my day, and just for being an awesome friend. xo

Anonymous said...

oh how adorable!! it's times like these I wish I still lived in Melbourne, love those cuties all lined up