Last November I got to see some parts of the world I have never seen before.

Our first stop was Budapest.

Where the buildings are amazing...

 We were quite intrigued by this wooden scaffolding. Wouldn't this take so much work to construct? Mostly here in Australia the scaffolding is made from metal polls that seems to go up in no time.

This beautiful walkway which reminded me of Melbourne's arcades was completely deserted with all empty shops. However it still looked glorious!

 More tomorrow. 

 To me visiting places so far away is always such an amazing experience. Australia is a young country and this couldn't be made more evident when traveling overseas. I love Australia and my heart breaks seeing the natural devastation that has hit so many parts of our land in the past week. And I know that we are not the only ones who have been hit by such extreme, destructive weather so where ever you may be in this amazing world of ours I hope you are safe and warm. I couldn't be more grateful for the life, love, friendship, family and dreams I have in my own life right now.

x

1 comment:

Kati from Kati's Quilting said...

Lovely pictures make me feel like I'm visiting home again :) Thank you for sharing them, hope you had a great time in Hungary!