off and racing

It is Spring Racing time around these parts and a friend of mine asked me to create something she could use as part of an invite for a racing event she was putting together. The above college was what I came up with. I wish I'd taken a better photo (the stitching is silver which you can't really see) but it was a late night job or it was never going to get done along with everything for the wedding and other Handmade Romance crafty order stuff that still needs to be done!! I'm feeling pretty chaotic this week. I hope you've had a good one. 

x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a BeAuTY amongst the chaos!!!

Anonymous said...

And what a beautiful invite it was. (its me ps - the one you created the invite for).

I still have it btw...

all the guests commented on its divineness - i forgot to tell you.

Kisses from me xxx

teddybearswednesday said...

it's gorgeous Evie.
You are so clever! xo

ShazamBangles said...

This is the shit yo.