elope to nyc

There is something about the simplicity of a happy elopement that I love. We had considered this option ourselves however in the end decided on a small wedding shared with family and close friends.



 images from stephanie land via here

One of my favourite sets of elopement photos are of this beautiful London couple, Montse and James who skipped town to NYC to tie-the-knot. Their photos were posted over on Brooklyn Bride back in January and I've had them bookmarked since. Taken by Stephanie Land who was also their only witness, they capture such a gentle, romantic and loving vibe... and make an elopement (especially to NYC) so, so tempting! 

9 comments:

Kylie said...

My sister just got married at City Hall in NYC!!! We were so surprised. Isn't it romantic? :) Kx

Little Jane St said...

Beautiful... and very tempting:)

Katyha said...

I would have loved to have done this but my mum got upset when I suggested this.

Clare B said...

Such beautiful imagery. Makes elopment extremely tempting - especially when you already have the question of which country to get married in, yours or mine?

mama bear said...

Gorgeous. We thought about doing this too. x

teddybearswednesday said...

how beautiful, and there's always something so romantic about eloping...x

My Owl Barn said...

Yep, it's tempting!

Anonymous said...

Very tempting indeed!

ShazamBangles said...

Yes or no?