type crush


I have not been able get this beautiful type out of my head since seeing it over on The Design Files earlier this month. I wish I had the ability to write like this. The task of creating our wedding invites would be a lot easier I'm sure! This lovely type however was cleverly crafted by the talented femmes from Ortolan - a designy-force to be reckoned with! Not unlike Lucy (from TDF) herself, who is the hunter and gatherer of all things lust-worthy! The anticipation watching her blog load, wondering what fabulous things will be shared with us is always such a delight - the perfect way to start a day!

4 comments:

Veja cecilia said...

lovley type:)

one yellow jumpsuit. said...

That's beautiful font. I hope your wedding invitations are coming along nicely and that you eventually found what you were looking for on etsy. xxx

Lucy said...

Awww Evie I only just saw this super sweet post! Thankyouuuuu! How lovely you are...

Yep those Ortolan ladies are super clever cookies..! I wish I could write like that too. Kat just whips this stuff up in about 5 seconds. blah. x

Kate Moore said...

Holy crappoly. How good are those earrings?