crafting for haiti

image from here

Have you seen what is going on over at Craft Hope? Amazing stuff. Crafters can donate items for the Craft Hope Etsy store, anyone can purchase, you can do both if you want to and all proceeds go to Doctors Without Borders. As I type this Craft Hope in two days, has sold well over 300 items and raised $7,000. Go you crafty good things!

There are many other crafters on Etsy doing their bit through their own stores. Just type Haiti in the Etsy search engine and away you go.

There is also a good post over here with links to other places to donate.

3 comments:

CHECKS AND SPOTS said...

This post has made my day...

Brit said...

What a great way to collect money for such a good cause! I love those cloud shaped pillows!

Martta said...

Brilliant idea! this post made my heart sing though it is a very broken heart at the moment. The events in Haiti make me so very sad and angry.