stitching mad

There seems to be a bit of a needle and thread theme happening over here of late, in case you hadn't noticed!

Oh well, what can I say, it's like when you are thinking of buying a new car and everywhere you look all you see is the one you want. You know what I mean? It suddenly appears everywhere, out of no where! Well what I'm getting at is, I spotted a sweet little book yesterday that's on my 'books to buy' list and it had a limited edition stitched
cover.

Needless to say I couldn't resist.

Plus, it's packed full of interviews with 29 amazing peeps who 'make stuff'!


check out the handmade paper shopping bag it came in!

clockwise from top left:
snawklor, megan whitmarsh, kim wong and ana serrano

clockwise from top left:
dell stewart, victoria mason, beck wheeler
and ghostpatrol

and can't wait to read about this artist, emily valentine

The creators of 'I Make Stuff - Volume 1' have a blog over here and online store here.

6 comments:

Laura @ EdenRose said...

What a lovely book cover! So unusual. x

Bexy said...

Too cute! Hmm, do you ever think that sometimes you CAN judge a book by it's cover? Enjoy your new book!

Cate Lawrence said...

wow! Gotta get me a copy :)

Gina said...

That is totally drool-worthy. Except of course that I won't actually drool on your copy, that would be poor form.

Kylie said...

What a fabulous book! Love that cover :) K

ii-ne-kore said...

that looks so good! the stitched cover is soooo lovely, i wish there was more of that kind of detail in book covers:)