welcome 2009!

Hello. I'm back. Back from the big overseas trip mentioned a couple of posts below. I can't believe two months have past already. As you can see there was no blogging time whatsoever while away, there was however amazing places seen, amazing people met, incredible food eaten and the best memories made. I feel very fortunate to have had this time to travel.

While there is so much to catch up on and I can't wait to see what you are all up to the truth is reality and jet lag are taking their toll so, kindly bare with me if you can while I get back into the swing of things.

To start my '09 blogging journey here are a couple of pics of some gorgeous window displays I spotted while away. The first one was from Galeries Lafayette
in
Paris, and the other two where on 5th Avenue in New York City. Apologies for no store credit or further details I was too captivated by the displays to notice.

1 comment:

Melissa G said...

Welcome home!

These displays are amazing. If only we had more creative store windows like this here in Australia.