About a year ago I made this crochet circle which admittedly I only recently finished. When I started I wasn't sure where I was going with it I just knew I wanted to use up some odd bits of yarn and practice crocheting. In the end I stitched knit fabric from a similarly coloured vintage sweater to the reverse and make a really fun cushion.
With odd leftover yarn still remaining in my stash I began thinking what should I make next? After some digging I've uncovered the following five resources to get you (and me) inspired for future leftover yarn projects.
1. What To Do With Leftover Yarn - Pinterest board
2. 34 Adorable Things To Do With Leftover Bits of Yarn - Buzzfeed
3. 8 Ideas For Using Your Scrap Yarn - Craftsy
4. What To Do With Leftover Yarn - Webs Yarn Store Blog
5. Leftover Yarn Creations - Flickr group
Enjoy your weekend x