a month of... day 22

{ 22nd February } gouache, digital

Five days till the end of the month, I'm on the home stretch for this project now. I'd like to say thanks to everyone who has stopped by, it's so nice to have you here. And to those patiently letting me get through this project things will return to my kind of normal again in March. 

In doing this project I've discovered a new admiration for people who take on year long projects or anything longer than a month for that matter. Adding a new task to every day for a month is challenging enough for me. It's not necessarily the doing of the task, it's the sticking to it and showing up each day to do it. 

Have you ever challenged yourself to any lengthy projects? I'd love to know what they were.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I came upon your site while looking for Glass Doors researches.I admire every pictures and writings in your blog. Creative and entertaining. Just bookmarked your site.