a month of... day 20

{ 20th February } pencil

Today I'm sharing something a little different for day 20. It's still a drawing so I'm counting it as part of this project. I also thought it would be interesting to share with you the kind of subconscious doodling I do at my desk when waiting for the computer. (Usually on the reverse of very important notes!) During this project it's been nice realising how much I enjoy the humble pencil and paper for tools as well as the different energy and looseness of my drawing when I don't think too much. Perhaps the real challenge is tapping into that. Tips anyone?
 

3 comments:

aliceblue said...

I love the lady with the curls on the left! These drawings are relaxed and lovely.

teddybearswednesday said...

I really love these Evie and like you I love nothing more than the good old pencil ( and not even one of those pacery things xo)

teddybearswednesday said...

I really love these Evie and like you I love nothing more than the good old pencil ( and not even one of those pacery things xo)