birthday wishes

Happy birthday to the lady in the middle - my mum - who turns 60 today! I can not believe you are turning 60. I know my disbelieve comes from facing my own age. Enjoy your special day getting pampered and spoiled like you deserve. Not only have you passed on your crafty gene and love for animals but one-day when I have a family of my own I hope that I'll love and care for them as selflessly as you have done for yours.

Mum will probably dislike that I've shared this photo here but I couldn't resist. I had never seen this picture of her until a month ago when my dad email it to me, it was taken at a friend's wedding and that friend had recently emailed it through. My guess is that it's from the 70's or early 80's.

3 comments:

Christina Lowry said...

Happy birthday Mum! :)

Such a lovely photo. Candid, black and white and such lovely dresses. Beautiful.

xx

Miss Prudence said...

what a fabulous photo - hope your mum enjoys her day

Anonymous said...

I love this photo, thanks for sharing it.