childhood treasures - part III

A white rabbit and a bonnet wearing rag doll. I had forgotten about these two. Both are over 50 years old and were handmade by my great grandmother for my mum when she was a little girl. Considering their age and two generations of love, only the white rabbit had a hole in it's shoulder. I have since mended this and if you follow me on Facebook you may have already spotted the rabbit hanging out with my puppet and Mr Buttcrack! I wonder what my great nan would have thought of this trio?!

4 comments:

teddybearswednesday said...

Are the both precious, such wonderful treasure to have. I just adore that rabbit! xo

Kylie said...

Oh my... how gorgeous are they?! You are so lucky to have inherited treasures like this Evie. They are just beautiful :) Kx

jen storer said...

just lovely. i wonder what the fabric on the ragdoll was originally used for? A nice A-line skirt maybe?? jx

mama bear said...

These are amazing Evie, how lucky to find them again in such great nick! x