good things come in... green


image from here

Following on from the below thoughts I have been spending a bit of time on some yummy food blogs like, My New Roots. I have already tried the Simple Mint Pea Dip and can vouch for it's goodness on so many levels. And I'm not really a pea fan!

I'd also like to thank you all for reaching out to me with emails and comments on my below post. I am still in the process of getting back to some of you and to the non-repliers please know that I have read and been appreciative of every word.

I hope you are having a good start to the week.

4 comments:

wideeyedtree said...

Oh, what a beautiful blog you have! Your handmade dolls are gorgeous! Thank's for stopping by my place :)
Lovely greetings from Austria :)

Christina Lowry said...

Thanks for the link. I think we all sometimes need to be reminded to make more healthy choices from time to time. :)

CHECKS AND SPOTS said...

Seems we're both having a 'green' week in the kitchen!! Hehe!

This dip looks fantastic...will have to give it a whirl!
x

Anna Emilia said...

This I must try, it sounds very good.

What a pleasure to come here to you again. Thank you for your kind comment on my small weather diary!