studio visit + interview

If you have been reading my blog over the past week you will know that I currently have a fun display up in the Craft Victoria window on Flinders Lane for the month of February. The window features a troupe of 10 hand made circus characters which you can see in more detail below.

I have also been lucky enough to be invited to do a studio visit and interview over on the Craft Victoria blog, which has gone up today. So if you would like to find out a bit more about me jump on over and take a peek!

5 comments:

Melissa G said...

I enjoyed reading the interview, and getting to see your studio. You have so many cool things at your disposal.

Kate said...

Oh my goodness, its all so exciting. I must go now and read the interview and I must, must, must get myself up to the big smoke to see the windows. Yay!

Carly said...

Hi Evie, I got the chance to see your exhibition in person this afternoon and it was great to see it up close. So many fun and creative elements - congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I've just had a big catch up of your blog - my my someone has been busy!

LOVE what you've been doing dear! ♥

Christina Lowry said...

Such a lovely interview and a great peek into your studio! Makes me want to rush into my studio right now!

:)