softie love

Possibly the cutest softies ever! I can't get enough of their embroidered faces!

Found via The Red Thread, who is always posting amazing finds. And I do believe I may have spotted them over at the lovely Penguin & Fish, so there's a good chance you've seen them too but just in case I couldn't resist posting. After all I wouldn't want you to miss out!

Made by the talented Eva Monle
รณn, who lives in Barcelona. One of my favourite places. How lucky is she?
Eva's characters are available on etsy where you will also find her in The Storque spotlight, worth a look.

5 comments:

Kirsty said...

Sweet as anything.

M* (Melanie) said...

They are beautiful softies! So simple and sweet

Angela said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE, LOVE, Love!!!

Thank you for sharing : )

Sorry for shouting!
xoxx

misako mimoko said...

Thank you so much for this post!!
I appreciate it, so kind of you...
you've made my day :)
have a sweet day!

Abigail Davidson said...

These are so adorable, what a great find!! Thank you for sharing!